We all know how unpredictable, and spontaneous 2020 has been. Because of this uncertainty – I find myself turning to music. That way, on the good days as well as the bad, you can find me dancing around my house to some of the best songs (in my totally unbiased opinion 😉).
Here are the top 3 tracks that helped me get through this year:
- “U Can’t Touch This” by MC Hammer
- Not only can you not get close enough to hug a friend or distant family member (and hugging is my favorite) – but the MC Hammer pants were basically what everyone wore all year. Lightweight, breathable, comfortable and can go with any top for any Zoom meeting of choice. (Well as long as you didn’t have to stand up) 💃🏻🕺🏻
- “Higher Love” by Whitney Houston
- The talk of how bad things have gotten but you still yearn for the “higher love” means everything. Pro tip: It’s always a great song to dance around your kitchen to!
- “Who Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- No explanation needed. 😘
Bonus songs: “Shut up and dance” by WALK THE MOON, and anything from the Hamilton soundtrack!
So I challenge you to brew up your favorite coffee and take a minute to jam to your top 3 songs of 2020. 🎼